- Special controller for BMW “GS” bikes: R1200 GS, R1200 GSA, R1250 GS, R1250 GSA, MY 2013 and up. Both older analog and TFT dashboard models.
- And some other models (list will grow, as we continue to test various BMW models equipped with BMW Multi-Controller): F900XR
- This is only the BMW Control Hub – no extra buttons, limited functions through the BMW Multi-Controller. If you want full kit, please check here: BMW Control Kit
- Did you change your mind later? No problem, the BMW Control Buttons are (will be in September 2023) also available for purchase separately.
- Please read detailed specifications for compatibility requirements (first of all, your bike needs to have BMW Multi-Controller equipped and functional)
Designed for BMW GS bikes MY 2013 till present. WARNING: the GS in your motorcycle model name is really important. GS line is not the same like other BMW Motorcycle line-ups.
However, the following compatibility requirements need to be met:
- Manufacturing year 2013 and newer (! manufacturing year, not the year when the bike was first purchased!);
- Motorcycle is equipped with BMW Multi-Controller;
- “navigation” option is enabled in the motorcycle firmware. All Adventure models have that option enabled, if they came with the “Preparation for navigation kit” installed as standard accessory. Other models will have the navigation option enabled, if the BMW Navigator V or VI Mount Cradle is installed on them now or was installed in the past. You do NOT need the BMW Navigator Mount Cradle to use BCMD Hub;
- Motorcycle model is among “GS” line, unless another specific model is declared by Carpe Iter as compatible (please check this product page or section of our website dedicated to BMW Control for updated list of other compatible models – the list will grow as we continue to test more motorcycle models).
Manuals here: Support
Video walkthrough for first time connection of BMW Control to Android here.
List of apps compatible with the BMW Control:
It is a brand new device and although we took great care to ensure the broadest possible compatibility, we could not test every individual GS model introduced by BMW Motorcycle over the past decade. Should you encounter any issues on your bike, please let us know and we will do our best to make it work. And if we can’t make it work within couple weeks, you can return the kit and we will reimburse full price and cost of return shipping (please contact our support before you will ship – if you live outside EU or would plan to use courier service, we can arrange return shipping for you (we most likely have better shipping rates than what you can get as private individual).